Monday, June 29, 2009
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
Friday, June 19, 2009
1) My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you will be painful for me. Remember that before you buy/adopt me.
2) Give me time to understand what it is that you want from me.
3) Place your trust in me - it is crucial to my well-being.
4) Do not be angry with me for long, I won't remember why you're mad.
5) You have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have you.
6) Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don't understand your words, I understand your voice when you are speaking to me.
7) Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.
8) Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily crush the bones in your hand but I choose not to bite you.
9) Before you scold me for being uncooperative, obstinate or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food or I've been out in the sun too long, or my heart is growing old and weak.
10) Take care of me when I get old. You too will grow old. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say "I can't bear to do this" or "let it happen in my absence." Everything is easier for me if you are there.
ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT I LOVE YOU UNCONDITIONALLY!
- Author Unknown
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Posted by teresa at 6/16/2009 07:40:00 AM
Thomson Reuters News Pro user email@example.com wanted you to see this:
BERLIN (Reuters) - A fox has been unmasked as the mystery thief of more than 100 shoes in the small western German town of Foehren, authorities said Friday.
Reading this on your BlackBerry? Try the Thomson Reuters News Pro now by clicking http://Reuters.com/bb.
Posted by teresa at 6/16/2009 12:52:00 AM
Monday, June 15, 2009
Friday, June 12, 2009
(This is a courtesy post to help out a family who lost a beloved pet in a terrible car accident)
REWARD/LOST DOG KNOXVILLE: Please help us locate our son's dog that disappeared tuesday night after he got into an accident just off of I-40. He has a large white
mane directly behind his neck dappled with black spots. His feet have some white and the tip of his tail is white. He weighs around 40lbs and is neutered. He answers to the name of "Puck". He is friendly and may or may not have a collar because he was freaked out from the accident so bad and my son was holding on to it when he got into the accident but thinks the collar may have slipped off. If it is, it will have "Sir Puck and my son's cell phone #. HE DOES HAVE A MICROCHIP. We have looked all over and my son is distraught because he is in the hospital and can't look for him. He was last seen around a Weigels somewhere between Cedar Bluff and Campbell Station just off the highway. Last seen at a Lovell Rd Shell gas station. If you see him, please try to get him for us. He will be hungry, distraught and lost without our son. If you can't get him please pass it on and let us know where you saw him. If you found him and are thinking of keeping him, please know that my son loves this dog more than life, literally and we will be eternally grateful to have him back. He had to choose between his life or the dogs that night. REWARD FOR HIS RETURN.