Saturday, January 16, 2010

MEMPHIS TN handsome lab will die Monday--foster desperately needed


If you can help, please contact Margo at margo@gooddogrescue.com.  Please share if you know someone in Memphis or elsewhere who might be able to foster this beautiful guy for about a month to help out! Transport can be arranged if outside Memphis.

Only 1 out of 10 dogs born ever finds a home; only 1 out of 12 cats born ever finds a home. 800 dogs & cats are KILLED each HOUR in the U.S. because there are not enough homes for them. Spay and neuter your pets!

5 comments:

LizzieJoy

Do they have someone to adopt him after the month of fostering? Do you know if that shelter will transfer to out of state shelters? I would take him in our
(no-kill) shelter in Pensacola if we could arrange a transport.

teresa

LJ - I don't know but I would contact them right away to find out. This was an urgent email I received and in a desperate hope I posted it here. I so hope u can take him!

teresa

Whew! Just found out this boy has an adopter. What a relief! Thanks LJ for inquiring. He looks like such a good dog! I hope his home will be warm and loving.

LizzieJoy

YEA!!!! That is fabulous!!!

angel

This is a great post. I just had one of the ‘Doh!’ moments and ran back to correct my own site before publishing my comment. You see my own comment form did not match what I’m about to advice. I get less comment than you, so never noticed any problem. I’ve changed it now anyway so here goes.

degree home

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP