Saturday, January 16, 2010

MEMPHIS TN handsome lab will die Monday--foster desperately needed


If you can help, please contact Margo at margo@gooddogrescue.com.  Please share if you know someone in Memphis or elsewhere who might be able to foster this beautiful guy for about a month to help out! Transport can be arranged if outside Memphis.

Only 1 out of 10 dogs born ever finds a home; only 1 out of 12 cats born ever finds a home. 800 dogs & cats are KILLED each HOUR in the U.S. because there are not enough homes for them. Spay and neuter your pets!

4 comments:

LizzieJoy

Do they have someone to adopt him after the month of fostering? Do you know if that shelter will transfer to out of state shelters? I would take him in our
(no-kill) shelter in Pensacola if we could arrange a transport.

teresa

LJ - I don't know but I would contact them right away to find out. This was an urgent email I received and in a desperate hope I posted it here. I so hope u can take him!

teresa

Whew! Just found out this boy has an adopter. What a relief! Thanks LJ for inquiring. He looks like such a good dog! I hope his home will be warm and loving.

LizzieJoy

YEA!!!! That is fabulous!!!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP