Monday, October 18, 2004

I AM AWAKE...

I weaned myself off the beta-blocker over the weekend and I'm finally awake again. I didn't realize how much of a fog I was in until I started to snap out of it. I had to take a half-dose for three days before I could quit because this beta blocker can cause heart spasms or heart attack if stopped cold turkey. I thought that was scary. I thought it was even more scary that my doc didn't tell me that. I found out myself (I research everything--nerd!) and asked him how he wanted me to taper off.

Whatever.

More importantly, I knitted up Glampyre's Paris Loop over the weekend and I love it! I'm making another one in some girly yarn. Mine has a wider opening at the top. I could promise pictures, but I probably will get lazy and not post them, so I'll say I'll try to post pics if I think about it. A vague half-promise. Or half of a vague promise. Either way, it's not looking good for you.

Yes, I am awful.

And awake.

And little bit rotten.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP