Monday, October 11, 2004

oh yeah? beta this!

Well, I said I was going to avoid beta-blockers for the tachycardia, which was officially diagnosed as "inappropriate sinus tachycardia"--which is shorthand for "we don't know why your heart acts like it's on crack"--so Well-Trusted-Doctor talked me into a very selective beta blocker called Toprol. It seems to work, but damn, I can hardly keep my eyes open...I am SO sleepy and tired. I'm hoping these side effects will subside.

So much for showing you my lovely Kureyon poncho. A friend of mine bought it right off my back for a good sum. I did the smart thing and bought six more balls of Kureyon, so I can make another. I loved that poncho! Money is evil!

Man, I wish I didn't have two more chapters of textbook reading to do tonight. Yaa-a-a-a-wn...I just want to cat nap. Meeeeeooooowwww. Snoozzzzzzzzze.

Who invented Monday? I want to find them and strangle them post haste. Or whatever...maybe I'll stare at them and think mean things...or lay down and think about doing it.

zzz-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP