Sunday, March 02, 2008

Pooey...

That seems to be my "word of the week." Last week was downright crappy. It was the third anniversary of daddy's accident and it wreaked havoc on my heart and soul all week. It was a week of "trudging through" and I just feel like my mojo has been mo-fo'd.

For the last two weeks nearly every minute I am asleep I am having a nightmare, so I seem to keep putting sleeping off tonight. Unless I've only had a couple of hours or so of sleep, I can do fine the next day.

The last couple of weeks have been prompting me to pull the covers up over my head though. I really dislike the state I'm in, especially with my husband's birthday coming up. It will be a nice one, but I can't put my heart in much of anything right now...maybe it will be better tomorrow...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP