Wednesday, October 13, 2004

slower, slower, slowest...

Just like the witchy lady says to Jason Robards in "Something Wicked This Way Comes"...

I just don't think I'm going to be able to stay on this beta blocker. I've become a lump of barely formed lukewarm poo. The only thing I think about all day is getting home so I can take a nap. The only thing I think about when I stand up is when I'm going to get to sit down. The only thing I think about when I sit down is when I'm going to lie down. I have no idea how I'm going to get my work done and study for a mid-term.

I said I'd give it a full week...maybe 10 days...but no more. Beta-sucka-my-big-fat-ass-blocker. I feel like a wilted piece of lettuce...not even nice lettuce like arugula, but plain old iceberg lettuce with week-old rabbit slobber on it. Wilted, man, wilted.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP