Monday, June 06, 2005

a cornucopia of bliss and misery...

I hope you all had a good weekend. Mine was alternately horrible and good. The good things were bike riding on nature trails and greenways, hanging out with the hubby, finding out that the treatment worked for Sadie.

The rotten part was going over probate paperwork, weeping at my father's grave and viewing 10,000 sale papers and signs about Father's Day.

I also have been working on a silly little painting on 9 x 12 in. canvas board called "Lydia finally began to see she was becoming a Crazy Cat Lady"...it's not finished...there are lots of corrections and things to do, but I think it's cute so far. I was going to call it "garage cats," but thought better of it.


        

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP