Thursday, June 09, 2005

welp, it's Thursday...

Welp, another week gone. Welp, still haven't cleaned the bathrooms. Welp, still haven't cleaned out studio space.

I am going to sell a bunch of my yarn. I love to knit, but I am finding out that I need something more immediate and I have discovered something I love more. I'm not going to sell all of it, but maybe half--mainly because I need the room for my other stuff. I'll announce it here before I put it on Ebay. It's nice stuff, so you knitters be on the lookout.

I did work on the doggie painting last night (from the last post). I can't believe I painted her little back so askew. I'm not terribly good at exact likenesses, but I wasn't too disappointed with the head. It's a pretty sophmoric attempt I suppose, but I'm learning as I go. I think I more enjoy painting and creating from my imagination, but I know I learn a lot when I try to recreate something I see as well. It just doesn't have the little spark of life that the others do. I'm probably technically a rotten painter, but when I paint from the inside-out, something unique happens that is honest and beyond my control. Yeah, whatever.

My car is in the shop today for a tune-up. Of course I get a call and find out I also need brakes. I'm all pissy today and I'm not sure why. I started out the day in a good mood, then I took a u-turn and went down Livid Lane.

Shit bugs me sometimes.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP