Thursday, May 07, 2009

can't sleep...

It's late but I'm not sleepy. Pepper and I are watching some tube and I'm on the laptop writing drivel. Storming outside. More frickin' rain. Rain. Rain. Rain. Rain. Pepper opens her eyes and looks at me when the thunder erupts..."everything okay mama? ok, back to sleep now." Fortunately neither of our dogs are scared of storms.

Pepper has a favorite chair...it's really her chair now. Petey just hops on top of the back cushion of the couch and makes a "beagle nest." The pillows are destroyed from all his daily "nesting." We never were the types to keep our animals off the furniture - we like to cuddle with them too much. Maybe that's a weakness or a bad habit, but I would hate it if they couldn't schoochie up to us for some special scratches and hugs.

*stares off into space* tick-tock...tick-tock...

Now I'm hungry.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP