Thursday, May 07, 2009

cat nightmares...

(obviously I am bored and still not sleepy)...

...but I had to write this down. Peanut is asleep behind my head on the couch and he is having a kitty nightmare of sorts. He is growling and hissing in his sleep. Now, I have seen plenty of dogs dream, woof, and growl while dreaming, but I don't think I have ever seen a cat be than demonstrative while dreaming. I've seen paws twitch and such, but well, that was just funny. I moved and he startled awake, his big green eyes a little glazed from being ripped from his nocturnal adventures. He was fighting with someone - probably beating up Yuki - that's usually who is pouncing on his during the day.

I'm still hungry.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP