Monday, May 11, 2009

cha-ching


Mini's mishap with a dumbass driver translated into $3,400 worth of repairs. I will have to pay a $250 deductible, but it sucks to pay anything, considering all I was doing to was traveling down a turn lane.

I have been productive this morning as a newly unemployed person and did tons of weeding, trimming, and mowed the backyard with my new "green" lawnmower. I love it. It's not as precise as a smokin' loud mower, but it's really rather meditative as you whirr-r-r-r from one side of the yard to the other. It cuts regular grass great, but the longer, harder stemmed weeds usually bend under the cutter and pop back up after you pass by. I just go back and forth over one of those stubborn buggers until it catches in the cutters.

I just use it for the backyard where the dogs are - not as scary for them and you don't have the hassle of getting a big mower through the gates, etc. I just grab it and go whirrrrrrring. It's cute.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP