Wednesday, September 09, 2009

...still waiting...

 

Poor Grayson is still at the vet and will stay another night. His bloodwork hasn't come back yet. I am not as worried as I was, but I just don't know what's wrong with my little guy.

My mom has a breast biopsy tomorrow to boot. I am trying to not think about that at all. I'll be with her, but I'm trying to not get panicky over all those possibilities. I am very close to my mom. After losing my dad in 2005, I am paranoid about anything happening to her.

And still waiting to hear back from the folks I have been interviewing with. I've lost one opportunity through no fault of my own (it's a long story) and I'm hoping this other one won't fall through as well. It's been about 140 or so days since I've been laid off and I'm starting to get a little antsy over it all.

Plllbbbbbbtttttt. Say a kitty prayer and one for my mom, too, while you're at it. :-)
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP