Thursday, September 17, 2009

what are the odds on this one?

I really would like to know the odds on receiving a pitch letter from a funeral home on the very day you are told you have breast cancer?

Thankfully, my mother was able to laugh about it and shake her head. Today, she is a bit more gloomy, as is the weather. The news is starting to sink in and I can hear the fear in her voice. I hope and pray this cancer has not spread. It's hard to wait even one day to continue the treatment plan. MRI on Monday; discussion of type of surgery on Wednesday. I wish we could get it all done today and know what we're dealing with. And I wish the sun would come out. My mother's gas tank has always been run on sunshine.

2 comments:

Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly

Still praying. Hope the sun comes out soon!

teresa

thank you Cheryl...prayers are much appreciated...and believe it or not it's sunny today...that always helps :-)

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP