Monday, September 28, 2009

garden things...

I don't consider myself a green thumb by any means, but I'm a better gardener than I ever thought I could be. Last year I planted Silver Lace Clematis to run over the pergola my mom built for us. It's already up and over the top and halfway across. It blooms in September and smells delicious.

The daisy-looking plant (I can't remember the name of it) has been a nice surprise. It is still in full bloom and brightens up the garden for fall. These plants are about 2 years old. This year has been the first year it has looked mature. It can tolerate some shade as well. I just love seeing things grow and change in the garden--every year is a surprise. :-)

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP