Friday, September 18, 2009

heart and mind tired...

Whew...tired tonight. My body is dragging because my mind and soul are exhausted from worry. Mom spent a great day with loving friends, so that is comforting and wonderful.

I lost another job to a candidate with more experience, though I was in the top running. This time I am not upset, but relieved. I think right now my mom needs me and I am grateful for time to take care of her with surgery on the horizon.

I worked at the vet school today but the afternoon was quiet, which was probably good given my confused state of mind. The sun came out for a while this afternoon, but rain set in again later on...at least we got a little sunshine to boost the spirits. That always helps.

2 comments:

LizzieJoy

Are you still painting? Is that at all therapeutic for you??

You know...I have four of your tiles lining my main hallway and they always put a smile on my face.

teresa

Aww, that's so nice of you to share. Yes, I have been painting more and it seems to be the only thing that really can make me feel calm. I am glad to be doing that again. Thank you for asking and I am so glad those little guys on your wall make you smile!! :-)

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP