Saturday, October 03, 2009

Today was a beautiful day...

When I got up today it was beautiful. I had reaolved to "think positive." Unfortunately I let troubled relationships ruin the day. With everything that has been happening lately it didn't take much to be elicit the "straw that broke the camel's back." The day has been pure misery. I knew all the emotions from recent happenings would eventually come to a head and it looks like today was the day. Sometimes life sucks-and then you deal with it.

Mom's surgery for a unilateral mastectomy is scheduled for Oct. 12. Please send good energy, prayers, and any other good stuff in whatever format you choose our way. It will be much appreciated.

On a lighter note, I am going to be posting a whole bunch of yarn on Ebay in the next day or two, so if you are a knitter, stay tuned. I will post notices of listings here when as soon as I get them up.

Hoping you are all well and in good spirits.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comments:

Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly

Sorry that you had a bad Saturday. I hope that you're feeling better now. Many prayers still sent your way and especially on surgery day. Keep us posted on how things are going.

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP