Monday, October 06, 2003

it doesn't feel cathartic...

Saturday I was unusually happy. Sunday I had the blahs. Today I have the putrid blahs a la noir. Now what the hell happened on Saturday? I need to find out and repeat the behavior.




The above was in my fortune cookie today. What made me go out and get Chinese food I'll never know. I never do that. I don't want any freakin' unusual gifts. Unusual could be unusually bad or unusually good. This could be the half-empty glass test--oops. I guess I should have said the "half-full glass test" or denoted them both. Damn negativity...oops...

I hope I won't be such a damn wet blanket tomorrow. Someone needs to put me in the dryer and fluff me up.

Ok, I had to add this. Thanks to Driving with Dawn. Probably a bad day to take the test, but it looks pretty accurate to me. I should take it on a Thursday---I'm always bitchy on Mondays because of work (a la severe burn-out).
The Big Five Personality Test
Extroverted|||||||||| 32%
Introverted |||||||||||||||| 68%
Friendly |||||||||||||||||||| 84%
Aggressive |||| 16%
Orderly |||||||||| 32%
Disorderly |||||||||||||||| 68%
Relaxed |||||||||||||| 52%
Emotional||||||||||||48%
Intellectual |||||||||||||||||||| 84%
Practical |||| 16%
Take Free Big 5 Personality Test

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP