Thursday, October 23, 2003

uh...

That's how I feel today. Uh...

I had nightmares about WWIII. The United States was under attack and missles where whizzing through our cities. People were disappearing. I couldn't find one of our co-workers and we had assumed her dead. Tidal waves were gushing through the streets. We came under attack and and huge military truck trailering a big bomb drove up. I scooped up a lost little service dog off the street, hopped in a stranger's Jeep with him and we zipped out of the danger zone behind a big ridge that gave us some protection from the explosion. That was just one little part of the dream...what a restful night of sleep. The dog was precious though...it looked like a border collie mix with a petite face, big sweet eyes and a liver-colored nose.

I did another hat last night, but I was a little disappointed that I had one little slightly thin spot in the top, so I guess I just got a hat added to my personal collection! I've been complaining how I am making hats for everyone but me, so I guess I subconsciously solved that problem! I meant to dump the digital so I could upload the pic, but oh well, I forgot. I think I'm going to add some beads and wear it this weekend to SAFF, which I am totally excited about. I just wish I wasn't so tired. I can't figure out if I'm tired because I'm doing too much or if I'm tired because something is wrong.

Since I don't have kids I think that anytime I am tired there's something wrong with me. I always compare myself to someone who is working, going to school and doing art (or other things) AND they have kids. Well, let me tell you, I would DIE if I added kids into the picture. Of course, then I think, I do more of the other things during the time I would be getting worked over by my kids, so? I don't know. I just wish I had more energy.

In any case, I will be cavorting with angora goats and rabbits, llamas, alpacas, sheep, fellow spinners, felters and other assorted fiber wackos all weekend and I'm excited!! I'll have plenty of photos when I return!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP