Thursday, June 08, 2006

National Kitty Pimping Day...


Okay, so I made that up, but I am pimping a kitty named Aldo. If you're in the area and you're looking for an adorable tuxedo-sort-of-guy, Aldo's your man. Aldo belongs to a friend of mine who took in a pregnant kitty and voila! kittens. (You do know to spay and neuter your animals, yes!?)

Anyway, now that Aldo is here, he needs some lovin' as my friend can't keep all the babies. If you're a kitty-parent-in-waiting, give me a shout at I_want_to_vacuum_more@hairball.com

Okay, so that's fake, too, but the link opens up to the right address.

What do you expect from a freakin' pimp?!

1 comments:

Anonymous

OK that pic is scary weird my girl kitten I just got looks just like Aldo

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP