Friday, January 30, 2004

one-and-a-two-and-a...

You guys are music to my ears. Thanks for all the kind comments and support. They are very much appreciated.

Today is Friday, which beginning at about 4:00 becomes the best day of the week. So, Kyoto and I will play for a bit this weekend (don't get excited, it will take me a year to finish it) and hubby and I want to use our little free movie tickets to see Big Fish. I'm a huge Tim Burton fan, so I hope it's as good as I expect. Maybe I'll do some felting this weekend, or maybe not. Maybe I'll start reading Seabiscuit, or maybe not. Maybe I'll start on the Kansas City doll, or maybe not. Maybe I'll get the felting slide show up on the site, or maybe not.

It will be a whatever-breathe-in-breathe-out type of weekend with a short stint of filming work on Sunday...no biggie. Have a fantastic weekend!!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP