Wednesday, January 28, 2004

you can keep your catheter and...

Bah. Snargle-foofen-durgle. Pbbbblllllllllttt.
Well, I had a grand old time at the urologist. I got a dandy little ultrasound and a quick and painless exam (thank Gawd). The only bad thing is that now I have to have an IVP (intravenous pyelogram) and a cystocopy. That just pisses me off (no pun intended). An IVP is a dye study of the kidney and urinary systems and the cystocopy is an examination of the interior of the bladder with a small camera. Of course they're not on the same day and not in the same place. I do have to say I have a nice urologist (that just sounds creepy, doesn't it?) It would have been nice if he was a she, though. Man, I just feel like going home and crawling under the covers. At least I got in a good 45 minutes or so of knitting in the waiting room. Afterward, I had Krispy Kreme doughnuts to heal the emotional pain *wink*.

I have class tonight--macro social practice. Maybe I'll learn how to save the world...or at least form a support group for people with crappy bladders and irrational fears of urologists.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP