Monday, May 24, 2004

this and that and some of those...

Gary Trudeau intends on naming all the U.S. military personnel killed in Iraq in his Memorial Day cartoon. Keep an eye out for it: Story Here...

I was assigned to be "event photographer" over the weekend for work--and this and that bothering me kept me from being terribly productive with more felt. I can't talk about This and That here because it pertains to Another Person. I can't cross those lines on the blog. So I am still working through some stuff...the same stuff that mostly caused the original creative block. I will toil through it and I hope it doesn't block me again. It feels better to throw myself into my artwork and let it be for a while.

I am thinking about putting a small aquarium in my office to keep me perked up during the day. I feel like I'm working in a WWII bunker. It's a nice office, but absolutely no natural light, which makes for a Grumpy Girl Who Eats Too Much. I might make the leap into aquarium-dom at the end of the week when I get paid. "Here, fishy, fishy..."

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP