Monday, September 01, 2003

on another note...

I did, after much scrambling, get my stuff to the Art Market for the month-long show. It was funny. I took five hats, three scaves and two large figures and it looked like almost nothing set up in the display. I have a lot of work to do before I go to the show in Nashville (at the end of the month--eeeek!)

Today is Boomsday in Knoxville. It draws, what, 200,000 people? I can't remember---all I know is you can't "stir them with a stick." We are lucky that we can just take a 1 1/2 mile walk and plop down a blanket to watch. Then we go home. Another Boomsday will have come and gone. My husband doesn't even like fireworks. I love them. He watches people, counts mullets and makes note of possible serial killers.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP