Sunday, September 07, 2003

urine, be gone! amen.

The exorcist has visited our house (sorry Barry, I have dibs) and the cat pee smell has been delivered from the soul of our dwelling. Read: My mom found it. She spent some time with me this weekend and she was the lucky miner who found the gold nugget. The area rug is no longer in the area and Frantic-Scrub-Down-Operation '03 is complete. We can breathe again. Still no clues on who the offender was. But, I'm watching--just like George.

BUT, just to make Sunday night exciting, the dogs attacked an opossum that unluckily wandered into our backyard. During the ensuing battle, Pickles was bitten on the side of the face. I flushed the wound out, but it looks like a vet trip for antibiotics tomorrow to prevent possumitis. Aie!

I was going to post photos of all the silks I dyed over the weekend, but I'm too damn tired. Photos forthcoming.

Note to self: NO, REALLY, TAKE THE RED AND WHITE TARGET OFF YOUR BACK.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP