Monday, September 01, 2003

and more...

I emailed a note at the website of Charlie Russell and Maureen Enns. Although it didn't change anything, I had to express some response. Here's the email I got back with my short note at the end:


Dear Teresa:
Thank you for your kind message. We have received overwhelming support from the public and it has made the disappointment and outrage a little easier because you share it with us.

Thanks for your support!

Sincerely,
Paula Oswald
Webmaster

Teresa Nolen Pratt wrote:

You don't know me, but I just read what happened to the bears. I can't begin to express my disgust, horror and sadness at such an event. You were doing something wonderful. I am so sorry it ended in this way. Words are just inadequate, but I had to send a note of condolences. My heart goes out to you during this terrible time of sorrow. Teresa

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP