Saturday, August 30, 2003

good mood interrupted...

(from MetaFilter via Alas, A Blog)

Charlie Russell and Maureen Enns - authors of a popular book and the subject of a fascinating and well-recieved documentary - have been living for months at a time with bears in Kamchatka, demonstrating that man and grizzly can, in fact, inhabit the same landscape without violence - at least, no violence on the part of the bears... Their work has been brought to a tragic and all too human end...


I read this and I thought I would splinter. I am so sick of heartless, moronic, selfish, destructive, stupid fuckers like these guys (and you know I don't use the f-word on here). It just made tears roll down my cheeks.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP