Monday, August 11, 2003

lil' guys

Coming back from lunch I drove down Pellissippi Parkway, which is being slowly infested by surburbia, but nevertheless still beautiful. It passes over the lake and by a horse farm and several other smaller properties with horses. My favorite is a little place that has two miniature horses. I love to watch them swishing their little tails and snapping up the grass. They are so cute. I dragged my husband to a miniature donkey farm in Nashville about a year ago and it was such fun. Miniature donkeys are so funny. One of them would follow you around with her rump facing you because she loved to have her butt scratched. They were rather dusty but full of personality. The owner also had a mammoth donkey and she was HUGE. I think she was even sweeter than the minis though and I had my picture taken with her cheek to cheek (the ones on the face, stupid.) Something more positive to start the afternoon...have a great one.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP