Tuesday, August 05, 2003

I am pukeless...

I can't believe it. There is no cat puke to clean up today. I haven't found a hairball OR a vomit!

Bah.

I started on my ACS figure, laying out different fabrics, getting pattern pieces together. I'll probably use the Hope Angel pattern I did, but I don't know. I'm having a bit of brain fade on the project and there's a little creative block going on. Clay? Cloth? Clay over cloth? Cloth over cloth? Armature? Stump body? Base? At least I got in there and got in started. I'm sure the weekend will be very busy building her out. It pisses me off when I don't have the flow going.

Bah.

I need to stop biting my cuticles. I need to start reading more. I need to start writing more--not this mindless drivel. I need to get away from this computer...I'm turning into a neurotic OCD blogger. Blogging keeps my mind off of negative things, of which I am swimming in aplenty at the moment on the personal front.

Bah.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP