Monday, August 11, 2003

take it easy…

I’m trying to eat better. Less fried foods (mainly potatoes). Less cheese glopped all over everything I eat. A few less carbs. Some more vegetables. A little less caffeine. More exercise.

But,

I am so fearful of VERY RAPID weight loss that, as a precautionary measure, I went to the snack box and got a candy bar. I know, I know. I know what you’re thinking…that seems somewhat contradictory to what she’s trying to do. And it may SEEM that way, but when I lose weight, my God, it just falls off from all over and I instantly start looking like one of those skank-a-zoid Hollywood lollipops. I would hate for my head to look any BIGGER than it does now. I would hate for my bones to begin jutting out…why, I’d just WITHER AWAY.

Without this candy bar, why, I’d look downright UNHEALTHY.

Whatever, back to work. I'm just trying to get through the day without jumping out my window (the one that I don't have.)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP