Wednesday, August 06, 2003

well, I just don't understand it...

Still no puke. I don't understand it. It's as if Baxter knew that I had set up a "Yack-O-Meter" and had made public statements about him. "I'll show her, I won't yack!" He was laying under the dining room table this morning looking quite surly. Hmm. Perhaps reverse psychology works on cats, too? I'm almost worried about him, but I think he's merely planning a big surprise attack. He was eyeing my shoes with an evil squint everywhere I walked this morning. "Yes, those. Those shoes are NEW. Those shoes are SHINY. They must be ENCRUSTED. I will win and she will be sorry she shared my personal gastrointestinal battle with the public. Must wait until the right time..."

Updated report this evening...stay tuned.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP