Thursday, July 31, 2003

things you absolutely do not need to know about me...

  • My older brother secretly pasted his boogers on the underside of our couch throughout his childhood. (I've been waiting to say that in public all my life!)
  • I would give formal burials to butterflies when I was a kid, complete with a cross made of twigs. (hey, it's a lot of work to get out of a cocoon!)
  • I have to eat everything salty on my plate before I can eat anything sweet.
  • I run the A/C with the windows down and the sunroof open if it's a really pretty day, but too hot for just the windows.
  • I will only wear pantyhose if you put it in writing that I have to. (You did know a man invented these?)
  • I am always late first thing in the morning. (I don't know why. My dad is always late, too.)
  • I am never late to a movie--ok, rarely.
  • I am twice as messy as my husband--maybe three times.
  • The older I get, the more I honk my car horn.
  • I always read the Metro Pulse from the back to the front.
  • I think advertising is evil. (That's what my degree is in.)

  • 0 comments:

      © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Jump to TOP