Friday, September 23, 2005

the beginning of the end...

...tonight I wrote the final check to the lawyer to close my father's estate...in tears; steeped in the bitter abyss of lingering grief...the "business" of his death is coming to a close...little by little I lose my connection to his presence here on Earth...closing doors is so fucking unfair.

...on a less dissonant note, I will be posting another charity auction for the Humane Society of the United States. I hope to have it up this weekend...it might be my favorite so far...I am honored that people have been so generous in buying my art for such a good cause. Some of the major rescue groups have already depleted their funds on this rescue mission, so if you're interested and you've won the lottery lately, well...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP