Wednesday, September 14, 2005

number nine

Today is our ninth wedding aniversary!

Somehow we've survived one another. He's neat. I'm messy. He's very structured. I'm very laid back. He's outgoing. I'm shy. He eats things with eyeballs. I don't. He plays by the rules no matter what. I like to bend them according to the situation. He can't give medicine to the cats. Therefore, I am the medicine lady. He grabs our animals and plays with them. I lure them to me with my psychic powers (yes, I'm kidding). He likes to get laundry done. I'll go buy new underwear to keep from doing it. He spits his toothpaste all over the sink. I wipe his crusty toothpaste spit off of the sink. He throws stuff away. I am a packrat. He stays out until 3 with his friends. I'm home before midnight. On regular nights he goes to bed early. I like to stay up late (or at least I used to before I had to start getting up at 5:45 am!) He has the gift of gab. I have the gift of keyboarding. He has a tender heart for animals. So do I. He has a zany, often politically incorrect sense of humor. So do I, except I'm probably less politically incorrect...most definitely zany. I can't figure out why we get along, but we do and I'm blessed to be married to such a great guy :-)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. I LERV YOU MORE THAN GOAT CHEESE (and that's a lot!)

And, no, that's not us, but it is a pretty funny picture, especially of the man's swimtrunks...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP