Sunday, September 18, 2005

PLEASE CONTACT THE PRESIDENT TO RESCUE THE LAST VICTIMS

Please call or email President Bush and other officials today and urge them to provide assistance to the Humane Society and other rescue organizations to help the animals left in the wake of Katrina.

I changed this post because some anal dweeb reported the site for plagiarism. I sincerely doubt the Humane Society would have minded me spreading the word on an emergency plea for help. Ordinarily I would not post a "replica" of something, but sometimes there are greater things to be accomplished and I view the HSUS as a partner. Some people need more to do. Hell, I even left their credit intact.

Whatever.

Do please just take time to click the link and send a message. THAT was the important part to begin with. Thanks!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP