Friday, September 02, 2005

Charity Ebay Auction--100% of Proceeds go to HSUS Hurricane Katrina Rescue Efforts

I hope you have given what you could to help our two-legged friends. I do also hope you will remember their beloved animals--family friends they may have been forced to leave behind. Since I do mostly animal-related art, I thought I would donate this little painting "Wilbur Doesn't Want Seconds" to the Humane Society of the United States. They do good work and need your support in rescuing stranded and hurt four-legged loved ones. I have decided to give 100% of the proceeds to the cause, so please be generous if you are able. I hope to have some more donations to auction over time (as I am able to finish them!). Obviously the watermark is not on the actual painting. Duh.



Share the love, y'all. This old world needs that more than anything.

*I am also very happy my company is matching employee donation dollars up to $100k. I think more companies should follow suit. This is such a sad, terrible thing. We need to return to what's real--community, charity, taking care of one another. Without that, what is there? Nothing.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP