Tuesday, November 18, 2003

bleh.

That's how I feel today. I am enduring a major tectonic plate shift in the hormonal landscape and I feel rather tired and melted. Just...bleh. Bleh is no good. Bleh must be endured with a kind heart, so person experiencing said "bleh" doesn't start feeling worried or guilty about being bleh. Bleh is a pain my ass. Bleh is exceptionally bleh when I don't get home until 10 pm from class tonight. Then I'll have to complain about being bleh and go right to bed--feeling bleh.

On another note, Baxter, our giant geriatric deaf white cat, has decided that he, too, could collect my life insurance by smothering me in my sleep. He prances around on the bed for several minutes at bedtime and finally settles...across my face. He positions himself so that there is a vacuum seal of cat flesh and hair around my nostrils. He's trying to kill me--purring all the while. I move and he slithers his fat little body right back over my face. I probably have two lungs full of dander. Maybe that's why I'm so bleh today...I'm not getting any oxygen at night.

Maybe I should nominate Baxter for the My Cat Hates You site.

p.s. Thanks everyone for the kind condolences for Peanut. She isn't suffering anymore, so we will just be glad we got the privilege of getting to know such a stellar little kitty.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP