Monday, November 17, 2003

what a bitch...

It's Monday and I'm at work. Bleh. Must study for lunch. Bleh.

I haven't been wanting to blog about Peanut, because she's gone. My dad had to put her to sleep. It took him two weeks to tell me about it. I was so busy with studying and the show that I didn't have time to keep up with what was going on (another reason to make sure you aren't so busy you miss important occurences). It broke his heart I think and my dad is not one to show any emotion or attachment to anything. It just sucks. He said little Peanut tried to follow him around and talk to him right up until the very end. Blessings, Peanut, you were a sweet little kitty...thanks for keeping my dad company while you were here.

On a brighter note, you should go see Lori's art cards. They are awesome! I'm going to get some when things are not quite so tight financially. I love the sense of whimsy she has in her beautiful work. I'm always running over to her art blog to get a dose of happiness.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP