Tuesday, November 25, 2003

snap!

I was about to snap yesterday. It took me almost two hours to take my "quiz" last night. Man, I will be sooooo glad when this semester is over. Plus, I was having a serious financial crisis yesterday that had me really stressed out. I got that resolved, not really happily, but resolved nevertheless. Financial strain really gets me in a bad mood quickly. So I am in better mood today.

And speaking of today...it feels like WINTER outside. Two days ago it was 70 degrees. Today, it's officially nippy and cold. I wanted to wear one of my hats, but I can't wear the merchandise! I need to make more for myself, so I'll have hats for all outfits. I have some new styles in mind that I want to try, too. There just doesn't seem to be enough time to do all that I want to do! Most hats I see that are similar in quality to mine are about $125 and up, so I don't feel like I'm overcharging, although I'm probably ripping myself off in the process. The wool I use is top-notch and really expensive, so I need to be careful...I have a hard time charging people. And I have to force myself to not do trades all the time so I can get other artist's cool stuff. Bleh. I'll be glad when we get through this tough spot and get back to having a normal life. We are truly scraping by. I want to do my fiber arts so bad though that I'll work my ass off, even though I know I'm making about dollar an hour. You have to start somewhere. And it has paid some bills for us.

Oh, I'm rambling...more later. Today's my long day...in class until 10 pm...bleh.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP