Wednesday, November 05, 2003

not dead yet...

I'm not dead yet and I'm going to take that as a good sign. Classes last night were really exhausting. We had a really emotionally intense group session last night which wound me up even tighter than I already was and I couldn't go to sleep. I am really, really tired today and I'm approaching zombie status. I'm not quite as stressed as the last few days though because I think the big push is here and I know I can only do what I can do and that will have to be good enough. I think the anxiety before the "doing" is what gets you sometimes. I also saw some "old" school friends last night and that was really great and helped me feel connected and good about life in general.

I brought three hats with me today to work on at lunch in the office. I hope I can sew in two bands and pin in a third, which would be a record for me in one hour. I hope I am making sense. I'm scared to think that I am going to do so much writing this weekend with the show going on...it will probably be full of grammar faux pas and stream-of-consciousness gobbledy-gook. I have to be able to think straight to write and right now I can't think straight. I have that heavy feeling in my head--the tired fog.

And I started 11 sentences in this post with "I." So, I'm self-absorbed on top of everything else. Heh? *sputter*

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP