Wednesday, November 19, 2003

not so bleh...

It's been cloudy and rainy for about three days now, which makes for a serious depletion of vitamin D. Whatever. I'm back to my cranky, but somewhat happy self today--just kinda tired. Group class was especially exhausting last night...a lot of heavy duty stuff happening to people in the group.

I can't hear out of my left ear...I suppose I've avoided going to the doctor long enough. After last year's barrage of doctor's appointments, surgeries, etc...I just don't wanna go to any of them anymore. I've filled my quota, damn it.

Hopefully I'll post some pictures of the skeins I've produced over the past few days...about 15 ounces of fiber! That's a lot of spinning and plying.

I had lots of weird dreams last night. That always begins my day in a sort of fog.

Baxter took pity on me last night and didn't try to suffocate me. I swear he reads my blog.

More later, but before I depart, I leave you with the GREEK MACHINE. Go forth and be nonsensically wordy.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP