Sunday, December 28, 2003

and it was good...

I had a great Christmas. I felt connected to my family...shopping was kept to a minimum and I got some gifts from hubby that were really meaningful to me--one of which was a prayer box necklace. I am going to put into it my one and only resolution for 2004: "Explore."

Now, on to the pictoral:
Rasta Santa (played by my brother with my mother by his side) came to see us and gave us all prettily wrapped reindeer droppings...you should hear his Jamaican accent--my brother is so terribly white...


whilst Princess Sadie munched upon delicious Christmas rope monkey...


darling Pickles enjoyed treats of exotic biscuit...


and the kitties were enthralled with jungle toys of plush and feather...




all in all, we were exhausted from the excitement and fellowship Christmas brought to us in abundance. Atticus was the first to nap...


After Christmas, we gave my mother a surprise birthday party. It was her 70th! Happy Birthday Ma! You are awesome!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP