Tuesday, December 30, 2003

monday...

I thought today was Monday, but I just realized today is Tuesday. How about that?

Last night I took pictures of all the yarn I spun and plied over November and December, as well as progress on a tiny pull-through handspun angora scarf I started last night. (I could only afford a tiny bit of the beautiful hand-dyed roving from a vendor at SAFF so there wasn't much yarn to play with after it was all spun up. I navaho-plied it and lo and behold, the plying technique does indeed preserve the color sequence just like the spinning gods said it would. I could have done a better job on spinning it, but it turned out okay...first time I've spun angora...much easier to mess up than with wool. I think I might try tonight to dye some of the skeins I've spun. Ooooooh, fun! I'm stuck doing laundry all night tonight anyway.

So, why aren't you seeing any of those pictures? That would be because I forgot to bring my USB card reader with me. Yup...brought everything with me except for that handy little tool. You'll have to wait until evening. I know you are balling your eyes out.

I'm off to eat crackers for lunch and knit a few rows on my angora scarf. What an exciting life I have.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP