Monday, December 22, 2003

aw shit.

Crap. The doc's nurse pratitioner called back and said I have to come in today. Expletive!!! Expletive!!! Expletive!!! Expletive!!! Expletive!!! Expletive!!! I know why I'm peeing blood. I've had these gawd-awful things three million times. I've already been to the urologist, the uro-gynecologist (who gives me the creeps) and everyone else in the world. Bleh. Now I have to pee in a cup. Again. Bah! Bah! Maybe I can just install a line from my toilet to the doctor's office so they can examine everything I excrete. Here's your daily pee and poo, Dr. C (primary care), Nurse P. H (the nurse practitioner at Dr. C's office, Dr. L (gynecologist), Dr. F (urologist) and Dr. D (uro-gynecologist--the one who creeps me out). Hey, maybe *I* am the reason for the high cost of healthcare!

Makes sense to me.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP