Friday, August 29, 2003

Ahhhhh-h-h-h-h...

My mood has changed substantially for the better today. Number one: I don't have to be back at work until Tuesday of next week after 11:25 a.m. today. Hot damn. Number two: I got a lot of good work done last night. I sewed tags into my hats, got the mannequin heads painted with a dark grey faux stone paint (looks cool) and got most of my scarf-hanging apparatus constructed. Number three: I don't have to deliver my artwork to the Candy Factory until Monday morning, which takes a tremendous amount of pressure off of me. Now I will get to test the scarf hanger and get some more figure pieces finished up. I can take my stuff over to the Guild this afternoon for judging and relax a little. Today is also my older niece's birthday! Happy birthday, sweet'ums!

AND, I'm having a good hair day. Can you beat that?! The only thing that would be better is spontaneously losing 20 pounds. Oh well, you can't have it all!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP