Thursday, August 28, 2003

insert title here...

Tired. Grumpy. Depressed. Maybe I need vitamins. I did run out last week.

Tomorrow I'm taking a half-day off so I can deliver my pieces to the ETACA show in the Candy Factory. I got some bases painted and finished last night and worked on completing another couple of figures I have let set around for a while. I'm also taking some felted pieces to the Foothills Craft Guild for judging. It would be a very good thing to get accepted into that guild.

Tonight I have to spray paint all my Styrofoam mannequin heads to display my hats. I guess I'll run out at lunch and get that---maybe a textured black spray paint. Actually I need several things. I have a lot to do tonight to get ready for tomorrow. Blergghhh. At least it's stuff I enjoy doing. I have GOT to clean out my "creative room"--it's too small to be called a studio. It's in such a mess that even I can't stand it--and I am a horrendous slob.

I hope my mood improves. There's just so much change and financial pressure right now that it cloaks all the good stuff in a cloud of worry. Sorry to be cryptic, but that's the way it is. I have to keep my eyes on the silver lining.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP