Monday, August 18, 2003

apparently it really does cost a lot to be in the dark...

NYC economy loses $1B in blackout
And the Monday workday has ended. I'm almost always stuck at my computer for the entirety of the work day, so it's way too easy to irritate everyone with my petulant and meaningless updating. Now, I'm breathing. Now, I'm getting up and grabbing my purse. But wait, I have to log out of the network. But wait, my Coldplay CD is still in my mini-stereo. But wait, I have to pack up my Pocket PC. But wait, I should pee before I leave... I could drive someone completely mad...even I'm irritated. Tomorrow I'm going to duct-tape my fingers together and whack my head on a wall to get it working right again...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP