Sunday, August 17, 2003

ugh...

There are a lot of bloggers out there who are well-informed on politics. I do admire people who spend their spare time really keeping up with stuff--to me that would be akin to taking Ipecac on a regular basis. Others whine that they are right and everyone else is wrong and well, most others do just the same thing. There's only one thing I hate about politics and that's well, politics. The Republicans are full of shit. The Democrats are full of shit. The Libertarians are full of shit. Pretty soon you start smelling a lot like shit. Everyone puts out their own white papers, fact sheets and propaganda. They do their marketing research and call people and ask "would you be more likely to vote for X if he stood this way on this issue or that way on that issue?" How about a Commonsensian party who can pull the lobbyists out of their asses and talk about real options? When I keep up with politics the only thing I learn more about is bullshit and power-hungry dumbasses running around in suits. When I don't keep up with politics I am being an irresponsible citizen. Mmmm...shit smells bad. Say it isn't so.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP