Monday, August 04, 2003

Bleh, bleh, bleh…

Mondays are horrid. Pure unadulterated mental squalor. To blurt out a paragraph or two of senseless blathering-on actually keeps me from jumping out the window…oh, wait, I don’t HAVE a window. Figures.

The CD I can’t get out of my player: Coldplay, #5 on repeat.

Got a phone call this afternoon. Oh, dear. Husband is sick. Let me flick on my automatic nurse-maid mod-u-la-tor. Zzzz-z-z-z-z-zzs-s-s-tt-ttt. *sparks* Ok, I’m ready. Oh I forgot the weeping violins. *raises baton* One-and-a-two-and-a…(enter: violins)

Actually, I can’t complain, he takes excellent care of me when I’m ill. So much so, that I have to tell him to go away and leave me the hell alone so I can get some rest and stare at the ceiling like a good little patient. So I guess I’ll be nice to him. Looks like a quiet night and a good time to get the ACS figure started. More later…

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP