Saturday, August 09, 2003

forecast: synaptic drizzle

I've been a decaffeinated blogger recently. My energy must be pointed in the direction of my artwork because I've been devoid of curious quips and saucy snippets. Maybe I have finally emptied myself of meaningless drivel. I haven't seen any odd people or things to mutter about...hmm. Maybe the big karma is getting ready to give me a good ass-kicking, but that would be paranoid of me. Me, paranoid? Stop whispering about me, damn it.

Anyway, the day was rather vanilla. No astronomical cat pukes. The laundry didn't magically disappear...I tried staring at it for hours. I worked on my figure (fabric sculpture, not my butt). Hubby and I took our nieces to feed the ducks. I made cheese ravioli for dinner. I got some Poly-fil and fabric stiffener at Wal-Mart. We took a walk at a nearby park.

Oooooh. Wait! I do have something neat to share. I found VEGETARIAN TAMALES at Nature's Pantry. Freak out. I miss tamales big time. I can't wait to try them. Mmmmmmm!

See, I told you it was boring. More later.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP