Wednesday, March 03, 2004

noted, filed, secured...

I declare Crisis #h7b-125 over. Filed. Why? Because I say so, and because I'm just sick of recycling the same pile of garbage over and over. It's my blog and I can "wah, wah" if I want to, but there's a point where I can "wah, wah" no more. And this is it. No more "wah, wah." Die "wah, wah," die!

I'm sure I'll "wah, wah" again, but we'll open a new case file and recycle a completely different batch of refuse for that one.

Back to being ridiculously idealistic! Hand me my rose-colored-glasses because I can't see shit without them (actually I would prefer purple, but I didn't make up the expression).

Disclaimer: Closing of Crisis file #h7b-125 may or may not preclude various platitudes regarding naturally occurring premenstrual states, violation of intrinsic values by other human subjects or general dissatisfaction with current employment (one which has been previously established as an ill-fitting career for said subject referred to herein as "Hatamaran,") and acts of God which can neither be defined nor ascertained by any ensuing legal authority such as those referred to within Crisis file identified under the official code #h7b-125, which is now closed to the public.

In other words, I'm stayin' in school, fool.

p.s. If you've never read Coming of Age in Mississippi by Anne Moody, you should run, not walk, to your local bookstore. It should be required reading of every American, period. If you'd like to read about the 60's Civil Rights movement from the inside-out, then this is the memoir to read. I never remember to tell people about this book. Today I finally remembered.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP